New Features Added to ImpactBase
ImpactBase recently released a set of new features, including:
FOR SUBSCRIBED ACCREDITED INVESTORS
- GIIN Members have been granted "Premium Access," allowing them to export and download search results in spreadsheet format. For more information on becoming a GIIN Member, please contact [email protected].
- Subscribers can more easily sort and filter the funds returned by their search queries using an improved search results interface.
- Subscribers can keep up to date with impact investment fund information by signing up to receive custom email updates.
- Subscribers can choose to get notified whenever (1) specific fund profiles are updated or (2) new fund/or product profiles are added by specific firms.
- Users can also manage all communications from ImpactBase on the “Edit Email Updates” tab from their “My Profile” account page.
FOR ASSET MANAGERS WITH APPROVED AND DRAFT PROFILES
The new Contributor Dashboard allows fund managers to easily track views of their profiles by investor subscribers, as well as compare those numbers to site averages. The dashboard also provides detailed, real-time data on ImpactBase subscribers with charts segmenting the total number of subscribers by type of investor and geographic location.